Huawei E960 Wireless Gateway
The HUAWEI E960 wireless gateway supports HSDPA/WCDMA 2100, GSM/GPRS/EDGE 1900/1800/900/850, and network auto-switch. With the E960 Router, you can experience the wireless gateway and USB modem functions at any time and any place.
Huawei E960 Router Specifications:
* UMTS/HSDPA (2100MHz)
* GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
* 384Kbps uplink, 7.2Mbps downlink
* One USB interface, multiplex for power supply and USB interface
* SMS capable
* Combines WiFi and 4 ports Ethernet gateway in one device
* Built-in WCDMA and WLAN high gain antenna, which supports receiving diversity and equalizer
* Huawei E960 Router supports Windows 2000, XP & Vista Operating systems
Huawei E960 firmware update steps:
- Use the LAN cable to connect to the router
- Log in the router by keying in http://192.168.1.1 . Log in as Admin, by default password “admin”(small caps.)
- Download the software from the link:
- Unzip the download file, and extract the files to a common directory
- Run the file FmcUpgrade.exe from the extracted files
- Click button “Check” to detect device.
- Click button Upgrade to start the update.
- Wait several minutes until the update has been completed.
- Click button “Check” again and it should show the device using the latest version firmware.
- You can now close the Upgrade Utility program.
- Last,please re-try to connect the network.
Huawei E960 Manual
More newest articles about Huawei E960:
Show you the steps for Huawei E960 3G router firmware update
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $287.00
Special Price: $228.00
Regular Price: $376.00
Special Price: $299.00
Regular Price: $219.00
Special Price: $199.00
- egklLDK Review by glekkgke
Price Value Quality